Monday, May 29, 2017

Mystery Monday -- Norman F. Scott 1928-2007 obituary

Well, this is a screen shot from Ancestry.com showing that the Tacoma public library would have his obituary.  Cool!

Obituary citation from Ancestry.com

Umm, not so cool.  This is what I got when I clicked on the link.

Search result for Norm's obituary 2017

Okay, I thought. I'll go to Legacy.com, they have obituaries from all over.  Here is my pitiful result.


obituary search from Legacy.com 2017



Until I started this blog, I never realized that I don't have his obituary.  For various reasons I spaced it at the time, but now that I go back to look for it, I cannot find it.  I am disappointed, of course.  But, at the same time, this is a story in and of itself.  I can't resist stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Adella Grace Scott Scribner Part 9 of 9, 1940s

Adella Grace Scott Scribner ... 1940s 1940 1940 Census, 1 April 1940.  Widowed, living with daughter Gertrude in Franklin, Merrimack ...